National Precision Bearing is the authorized distributor of Schaeffler Group INA/FAG bearings. Schaeffler Group’s industrial brands INA and FAG are the world’s leading manufacturers of needle roller bearings, ball bearings, plain ball bearings, cylindrical bearings, etc. Ina and FAG provide 40,000 different standard catalog products, serviced by National Precision Bearing. INA and FAG provide a broad product portfolio for approximately 60 industrial markets. INA and FAG product development centers communicate with each other on a global scale and constantly share information to ensure that global customers can obtain a unified level of knowledge and information.
Product Catalog of INA
Product Description of INA Bearing
- Needle roller bearings have a large carrying capacity and are suitable for supporting structures with limited installation dimensions.
- The surface of the journal is hardened as the rolling surface, and the bearing is fitted into the seat hole with a press fit, and there is no need for it to be axially positioned.
- The bearing should be injected with an appropriate amount of grease before installation.
- Usually, no relubrication is required after assembly (BK type bearings are used in the support of the journal without the protruding end, the end face is closed for sealing, and can withstand small axial movement.)
Application of INA Bearing
- Depending on the field of activity and application, needle roller and cage assemblies can be integrated between the rings to strengthen the assembly and ensure the connection between the various mechanical parts.
- Therefore, needle roller bearings come in many forms (cages, bushes, bearings with solid rings, combination bearings, needle roller thrust bearings, cam followers, etc.) to meet all technical constraints of the industrial market.
- The smallest cross-section in a rolling bearing is Needle roller and cage assemblies provide a very compact solution for applications where space is limited.
High load capacity
- Due to the large number of rollers, the needle roller and cage assembly has a high load-carrying capacity.
- The needle roller and cage assembly has high stiffness due to the large number of small diameter rollers.
These bearings combine robustness, precision and durability across all industrial markets and are very common, especially in:
two wheelerPortable tools (drills, chainsaws)
pump and motor
Shipping & Package of INA Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.