Bearings extend the service life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and allowing components to move smoothly. Also called slewing bearings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads.
Axial (thrust) bearings support loads parallel to the axis of the shaft, such as loads applied by a table supporting heavy objects.
Radial bearings support rotating wheels and other applications where load forces are perpendicular to the shaft. Ball bearings are used in applications with high axial loads and medium to low radial loads.
The seated bearing (bearing unit) has a bearing in the bearing seat unit to ensure firm installation and installation. Sleeve and clip bearings support high loads, have no moving parts, and require lubricants for smooth shaft rotation. Spherical bearings and spherical rod ends are used for joint joints and the bearings must be adapted to axial misalignment.
Product Catalog of SKF
Product Description of SKF Bearing
- Deep groove ball bearings are particularly versatile. They are suitable for high and very high speeds, can withstand bidirectional radial and axial loads, and require little maintenance. Since deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type, SKF can provide deep groove ball bearings in a variety of designs, variants and sizes.
Application of SKF bearing
- SKF roller bearings have various cross-sections to meet various operating conditions and performance requirements.
- SKF needle roller bearings
- SKF needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings whose diameter is small relative to their length. Improved roller/raceway profile prevents stress peaks, thereby extending bearing life. SKF offers many different designs, series and sizes of needle roller bearings to make them suitable for various working conditions and applications.
- SKF cylindrical roller bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
SKF cylindrical roller bearings are available in a variety of designs, series and sizes. The main design differences between the bearings are:
- Number of roller rows (one, two or four)
Cage type (with, without or special design)
Bearings with cages can withstand heavy radial loads, rapid acceleration and high speeds.
A full complement bearing (without cage) contains the largest number of rollers and is therefore suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds.
- SKF high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings combine the high load carrying capacity of a full complement bearing with the high speed capacity of a caged bearing.
Configuration of inner and outer ring flanges (position and number of guide flanges)
- SKF tapered roller bearings.
- SKF Explorer tapered roller bearings can meet the toughest challenges
- In today’s industrial world, you need solutions that can meet the toughest challenges and are ready to meet higher requirements. Solutions that work harder, work longer, and work safer. The powerful solution is sufficient to deal with challenging conditions and test environments. Provide longer and more consistent uptime solutions to ensure higher productivity and efficiency.
- We understand the needs of the market and the scale of the challenges you face. Only by understanding these challenges can we propose better and more effective solutions.
- You need one that can withstand high loads
Tapered roller bearings are both durable and reliable
Tapered roller bearings, one that will not affect your productivity and safety
Tapered roller bearing A tapered roller bearing that can withstand challenging and extreme conditions
- SKF spherical roller bearings
- Spherical roller bearings have two rows of symmetrical rollers, a common spherical outer ring raceway and two inner ring raceways at a certain angle to the bearing axis. The center point of the sphere in the outer ring raceway is on the bearing axis.
- Features of SKF spherical roller bearings:
- Spherical roller bearings are self-aligning like self-aligning ball bearings or CARB bearings
- High carrying capacity
- Spherical roller bearings are designed to withstand heavy radial and axial loads in both directions.
- long lasting
- The manufacturing dimensions and geometric tolerances of the rollers are so strict that they are almost identical in a set of rollers. Symmetrical rollers are self-adjusting to provide optimal load distribution along the length of the rollers, and together with special contours to prevent stress peaks at the ends of the rollers
- Low friction
- Self-guided rollers keep friction and frictional heat at a low level . The floating guide ring guides the unloaded rollers so that they enter the load zone in the best position.
- All SKF spherical roller bearings include robust window or fork cages.
Shipping & Package of SKF Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.