Timken has designed a growing, market-leading portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission products. Timken® engineering bearings have close tolerances, proprietary internal geometries and high-quality materials. Our conical, spherical, cylindrical, thrust, spherical, sliding, miniature, precision and seat unit bearings have strong performance, consistency and reliability. Power transmission products. They provide a diverse and growing range of drive automatic lubrication systems, linear motion products, chains, belts, couplings, industrial clutches and brakes to ensure the efficient operation of the system. They use the power transmission knowledge to more comprehensively meet the industrial movement needs of customers. Our industrial drive system service continuously restores the equipment to a new state.
Product Catalog of Timken
Product Description of TIMKEN Bearing
- Timken applications are almost limitless, and you can find Timken bearings almost wherever bearings are used.
- Timken bearings are known for their accuracy, high performance, overall efficiency and load carrying capacity.
- Timken is a leading brand in the industry, producing bearings for a range of industries for almost unlimited applications.
- Timken’s products are known for their reliability and high performance.
- Timken has more than 9 engineering centers and more than 17,000 employees in 28 countries.
- Timken manufactures roller bearings, ball bearings, seated units, tapered roller bearings, linear bearings, etc.
- ProSource has thousands of Timken products, including Timken roller bearings, Timken tapered roller bearings, Timken ball bearings, Timken linear bearings, Timken Ken company seated bearings and so on.
- ProSource distributes thousands of Timken products, including Timken roller bearings, Timken tapered roller bearings, Timken ball bearings, Timken linear bearings, Timken seated bearings Wait.
- Timken’s most popular ball bearings include radial ball bearings, precision bearings and angular contact bearings.
- Timken Bearings believes in innovation, and constantly improves their product line through performance testing and new technologies-pushing the standard higher and higher.
Timken’s broad portfolio of engineered bearings and transmissions is designed to meet the changing needs of customers around the world.
- Timken’s bearings and power transmission products can meet the needs of global customers.
- Timken manufactures and distributes a wide range of roller bearings, ball bearings, seated units, roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, seated bearings, etc.
- The global leader in industrial power transmission product brands and engineering Timken bearings, their products include linear bearings, roller bearings and tapered roller bearings.
- ProSource is the local Timken distributor of Chattanooga and owns thousands of Timken products.
- You can find thousands of Timken products through ProSource.
- You can find thousands of Timken products through ProSource. If they don’t have what you are looking for, they will find it for you.
Application of TIMKEN Bearing
- Timken is suitable for almost all industries
- Timken’s product line is diverse and consists of durable products that can be used in various industries. Their applications are almost limitless, from military equipment and applications to the aerospace industry to defense systems and agriculture. In short, you will find that Timken parts play a role in almost all places where bearings are used.
- Over the years, Timken has also acquired many industry-leading brands, including National Seals, Torrington, Fafnir Bearings, etc. Find more information about these brands and find the products they produce with ProSource.
Shipping & Package of TIMKEN Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.