UBC Precision Bearing Manufacturing Company has been providing aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers with standard bearings as well as engineering bearing manufacturers with specific designs for special applications since 2001. As a reliable brand, providing reliable quality and professional services at a competitive price, UBC products are the perfect choice for customers who want to reduce costs without affecting bearing performance.
Product Description of UBC Bearing
- UBC Needle roller bearings have a large carrying capacity and are suitable for supporting structures with limited installation dimensions.
- The surface of the journal is hardened as the rolling surface, and the bearing is fitted into the seat hole with a press fit, and there is no need for it to be axially positioned.
- The UBC bearing should be injected with an appropriate amount of grease before installation.
- Usually, no relubrication is required after assembly (BK type bearings are used in the support of the journal without the protruding end, the end face is closed for sealing, and can withstand small axial movement.)
Application of UBC Bearing
- Compressors are an indispensable part of factory equipment, petrochemical equipment, air conditioners and industrial refrigerators. These industries require bearings to have the characteristics of low heat generation, long life, resistance to various working conditions, low noise, and low vibration.
- Pumps are widely used in various industries such as petrochemical, papermaking, irrigation, food processing and beverage processing. Bearing performance has a crucial influence on the efficiency and reliability of the pump.
- UBC adopts superb technology to optimize the design of bearing products, improve bearing quality, extend bearing life, improve load-carrying capacity and reliability, thereby improving the efficiency of the entire equipment by reducing maintenance time and downtime.
- Power transmission
- Due to its high power density and high load, the power transmission industry needs to adopt the highest quality, higher performance and cost-effective bearings.
- UBC selects suitable bearings with sufficient accuracy level according to the actual application location, operating conditions and environmental conditions to ensure bearing life and reliability.
- Industrial robot
- UBC has developed the fourth generation of small size tapered roller bearings designed and manufactured for robot RV. In order to develop this product, UBC customized a number of experimental equipment that simulates the working characteristics of the robot, classified the special experiments, and summarized several technical requirements for prolonging the life of the bearing.
- Crossed roller bearings and needle roller bearings for RV reducers are also in UBC’s scope of supply.
- Construction machinery
- Despite heavy loads and harsh conditions, construction operators are still under pressure to push equipment to maintain high productivity and low downtime.
- Dust, mud and heavy heavy loads-these are the challenging conditions under which construction machinery must operate. Unlike typical passenger cars, construction machinery must first be robust and durable.
- Metallurgical industry
- Metallurgical production equipment operates in an extremely harsh environment, and the machinery is exposed to high temperature, water and dust. The bearings used in such equipment must continue to withstand heavy loads and high-speed rotation.
- Agricultural machinery
- As a trusted brand and supplier, UBC has always enjoyed a good reputation and customer base in the agricultural machinery industry.
- UBC deep groove ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, needle roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings are widely used in different applications of tractors, harvesters, planters, axles and gear boxes.
- Mining, mineral processing and cement
- In fully mechanized mining equipment, 70% to 80% of accidents are concentrated in shearers, and 50% of shearer accidents are mechanical failures caused by bearing failures and gear damage.
- Paper mill
- The working environment of bearings in paper mills is very harsh, often accompanied by high temperature, dust and water. No matter what kind of papermaking equipment, papermaking equipment manufacturers are often under pressure to reduce costs and improve equipment efficiency.
- UBC bearings designed and manufactured for papermaking equipment will extend bearing life and maximize bearing capacity.
- UBC has developed and manufactured many promising bearings for wheel hubs, drive shafts, engines, transmissions and axles.
- For UBC hub bearings, the clearance has been pre-adjusted during the bearing assembly, and there is no need to adjust the clearance during installation.
- electric motor
- UBC’s EMQ5 series deep groove ball bearings are ultra-quiet bearings during operation, with pressed steel cages, G10 steel balls and imported grease to keep the noise below 26 decibels, and are most suitable for household appliances.
- Sugar factory
- The environment of the sugar factory is very harsh, and the requirements on the bearings are also relatively high. It requires the bearing to withstand dirt, water, dust, high temperature, heavy load, etc.
Shipping & Package of UBC Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.