1. Grease lubrication
The re lubrication of SKF Bearing is carried out during the planned equipment shutdown and Skf Bearing To Avoid supplemented regularly. At the same time, the old grease is removed or squeezed out through the oil drain air.
Wipe the grease nipple clean before adding fresh grease. If there is no grease nozzle in the Skf Bearing To Avoid bearing box, open the bearing box cover or end cover to take out the old grease. After cleaning, add fresh grease of the same model.
2. Lubricating oil lubrication
Regularly check the oil level and quality of lubricating oil. Generally, the normal oil level should be within 1 / 3-2 / 3 of the equipment oil level window or mark. The oil replenishment mode is the oil cup,
and the displayed oil level only represents the oil replenishment capacity, while the oil level of the bearing box meets the operation requirements. If the oil level in the oil cup is lower than 1 / 4 of its Skf Bearing To Avoid total volume, oil replenishment can be considered.
Check and replenish oil methods. Take a small amount of lubricating oil as a sample and compare it with fresh lubricating oil. Competent units can consider oil quality test to ensure that the oil quality is qualified.
If the sample looks like a cloud, it may be the result of mixing with water, which is often called oil Skf Bearing To Avoid emulsification. At this time, the lubricating oil should be replaced.
If the sample becomes darker or thicker, it may indicate that the lubricating oil has begun to carbonize, and the old lubricating oil should be completely replaced.
If possible, flush the oil circuit with fresh lubricating oil. When Skf Bearing To Avoid replacing the lubricating oil, ensure that the new and old models of the replaced lubricating oil are the same, and supplement it to meet the required oil level.
If the oil temperature is below 60 ℃ (140 ° f) and the lubricating oil is not polluted, replace the Skf Bearing To Avoid lubricating oil once a year. If the oil temperature is 60-100 ℃ (140-210 ° f),
the lubricating oil needs to be changed four times a year. If the oil temperature is 100-120 ℃ (210-250 ° f), the lubricating oil needs to be changed once a month. If the oil temperature is above 120 ℃ (250 ° f), the lubricating oil needs to be changed once a week.
Correct installation and maintenance is an important factor for the normal operation of SKF Bearing. At the same time, attention must be paid to maintaining the cleanliness of the bearing. The bearing must be protected from contamination by pollutants and moisture, and must be correctly installed and lubricated.
In addition, the design of bearing arrangement, the condition of oil Skf Bearing To Avoid seal, the form and replacement cycle of lubricant and special maintenance also play an important role, which must be paid attention to.
Common faults of imported bearings are as follows:
1. Tile surface corrosion: abnormal concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is found by spectral analysis; Submicron wear particles with many non-ferrous metal components appear in Skf Bearing To Avoid ferrography; The water content and acid value of lubricating oil exceed the standard.
2. Journal surface strain: there are ferrous cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the ferrogram, and there is tempering color on the metal surface.
3. Journal surface corrosion: the spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron was abnormal. There were many Skf Bearing To Avoid submicron particles of iron in the ferrogram, and the water content or acid value of lubricating oil exceeded the standard.
4. Surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the Ferrograph, and the abrasive particles are composed of non-ferrous metals.
5. Fretting wear of tile back: abnormal iron concentration is found by spectral analysis. There are many iron components, submicron wear particles, abnormal moisture and acid value of lubricating oil in the ferrogram.
Under the condition of liquid lubrication, the sliding surface is separated by the lubricating oil without direct contact, which can also greatly reduce the friction loss and surface wear, and the oil film also has a certain vibration absorption ability