The corrosion of imported bearings is caused by various internal and external factors, which can be Load And Displacement summarized as follows:
1. Metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference, battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of metal materials.
3. Solution composition and pH value in contact with metal surface.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface.
6. In addition, human sweat is also the cause of NSK bearing corrosion. Its Load And Displacement pH value is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the imported bearings casually.
More than 2 sets of ball bearings or tapered roller bearings of the same Load And Displacement model are installed as a group to play a role, which is called combined bearing.
The common type of combined bearing is single row angular contact ball bearing, which is mainly used in machine tool spindles and other Load And Displacement places where bearing is required and NSK bearing displacement is minimized.
Double row combination can be Load And Displacement divided into back-to-back, face-to-face and parallel combination, and their combination codes are dB DF. DT (see Figure 1) a
The combination of DB and DF can bear bidirectional axial load. DB Load And Displacement combination is farther from the action point than DF combination, so it is widely used in the case of bearing moment load.
Although DT combination can only bear unidirectional axial load, two sets of NSK Bearings can equally share Load And Displacement axial load. Therefore, it is used in the case of large unidirectional load.
In dB and DF combined bearings, by preloading and adjusting and optimizing the preload level of the Load And Displacement combined bearing, the radial and axial displacement of the inner and outer rings can be reduced to the required range as far as possible.
1. Surface cleaning: cleaning must be combined with the nature of NSK bearing surface and the current conditions. The commonly used methods are solvent cleaning, mechanical cleaning and chemical treatment cleaning.
2. After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air. Or use a dryer to dry at a temperature of 120 ~ 170 ℃, and then wipe it with clean gauze.
Ina bearing is a precision part, so it is required to be quite cautious in use, that is, it uses a high-performance thrust ball bearing. If it is not used properly, it can not achieve the expected performance effect, and it is easy to damage the bearing. Therefore, pay attention to the following matters when using bearings:
Even if the invisible smile dust enters the bearing, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing.
It is not allowed to punch with force, directly knock the bearing with a hammer, and transfer pressure through the rolling element. It is hoped that the INA Bearing package will be opened during installation.
During general grease lubrication, the bearing is not cleaned, but directly filled with grease. In case of oil lubrication, it is generally not necessary to clean.
However, bearings for instrument or high-speed use shall be cleaned with clean oil to remove the antirust agent coated on the bearings. Bearings with rust inhibitor removed are easy to rust, so they cannot be placed at will.