After the installation of NTN inlet bearing, in order to check whether the installation is correct, Operation Of Ntn operation inspection shall be carried out. Small machinery can be rotated by hand to confirm whether it rotates smoothly. The inspection items include poor operation caused by foreign matters,
scars and indentation, unstable Operation Of Ntn torque caused by poor installation and poor processing of mounting base, excessive torque caused by too small clearance, installation error and sealing friction, etc. If there is no abnormality, the power operation can be started.
Large machinery cannot rotate manually, so the power shall be cut off immediately after no-load start, and the machinery idles. Operation Of Ntn Check whether there is vibration, noise, contact of rotating parts, etc. after confirming that there is no abnormality, enter the power operation.
Power operation, starting from no-load and low speed, slowly increase to the rated operation Operation Of Ntn under the specified conditions. During the test run, the inspection items are whether there is abnormal sound,
the change of NTN inlet bearing temperature, lubricant leakage or discoloration, etc. If any Operation Of Ntn abnormality is found, stop the operation immediately, check the machinery, and remove the bearing for inspection if necessary.
NTN inlet bearing temperature can generally be inferred from the external temperature of the Operation Of Ntn bearing pedestal. However, it is more accurate to directly measure the temperature of the bearing outer ring by using the oil hole. The bearing temperature rises gradually from the beginning of operation,
and the temperature is usually stable after 1 ~ 2 hours. If the bearing is not installed properly, the temperature will rise sharply, resulting in abnormal high Operation Of Ntn temperature. The reasons are too much lubricant, too small bearing clearance, poor installation,
excessive friction of sealing device, etc. In the case of high-speed rotation, the wrong Operation Of Ntn selection of NTN imported bearing structure and lubrication mode is also the reason.
and strong metal noise, abnormal sound, irregular sound and other indications were abnormal. The reasons are poor lubrication, poor accuracy of shaft or bearing seat, bearing damage, foreign matter intrusion, etc.
Common faults of NTN imported bearing are as follows:
1. Tile surface corrosion: abnormal concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is found by spectral analysis; Submicron wear particles with many non-ferrous metal components appear in ferrography; The water content and acid value of lubricating oil exceed the standard.
2. Journal surface strain: there are ferrous cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the ferrogram, and there is tempering color on the metal surface.
3. Journal surface corrosion: the spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron was abnormal. There were many submicron particles of iron in the ferrogram, and the water content or acid value of lubricating oil exceeded the standard.
4. Surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the Ferrograph, and the abrasive particles are composed of non-ferrous metals.
5. Fretting wear of tile back: abnormal iron concentration is found by spectral analysis. There are many iron components, submicron wear particles, abnormal moisture and acid value of lubricating oil in the ferrogram.
Under the condition of liquid lubrication, the sliding surface is separated by the lubricating oil without direct contact, which can also greatly reduce the friction loss and surface wear, and the oil film also has a certain vibration absorption ability