When fag bearing is rolling, the use of precision parts must also be carried out carefully. No matter how high-performance bearing is used or improper effect is used Precautions For, the expected form of high-performance will not be obtained. Moreover, there are several situations that should be paid attention to in the use of bearing.
1. The use and installation should be careful. It is not allowed to use the form of strong stamping, Precautions For directly knocking the bearing with a hammer, or transmitting pressure through the rolling element. Moreover, this form can also be reflected for this effect, so as to better show this effect.
2. Keep the bearing and its Precautions For surrounding environment clean. Even small dust invisible to the naked eye will enter the bearing, which will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing. The bearing and its surrounding accessories shall be kept clean, especially dust and dirt, tools and working environment.
3. Prevent the bearing from rusting. When taking the bearing directly by hand, fully wash the Precautions For sweat from your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before operation. Pay special attention to rust prevention in rainy season and summer.
However, under some special operating conditions, the bearing can obtain a longer life than the traditional calculation, especially under light load. These special operating conditions are the Precautions For surface damage that may be caused when the rolling surface (track and rolling parts)
is effectively separated and limited by a lubricating oil film. In fact, under ideal conditions, the so- Precautions For called permanent bearing life is possible.
4. Use proper and accurate installation tools, try to use special tools, and try to avoid using cloth and short fiber.
Fag imported bearings can better see this effect after the performance of these four methods. If they change according to this situation, there will be great changes in the cleaning method of bearings, so that they can slowly reflect this effect. Therefore, there have been great changes in the industry.
1. Vibration of NSK bearing
NSK bearing vibration is very sensitive to bearing damage, such as peeling, indentation, corrosion, crack, wear, etc., which will be reflected in the bearing vibration measurement.
Therefore, the vibration can be measured by using a special Precautions For bearing vibration meter (frequency analyzer, etc.), and the specific abnormal situation can not be inferred by frequency division. The measured values are different due to the service conditions of the bearing or the installation position of the sensor.
Therefore, it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
2. Temperature of NSK inlet bearing
Generally, the temperature of NSK bearing can be inferred from the temperature outside the bearing Precautions For chamber. It is more appropriate if the oil hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the bearing.
Usually, the temperature of the bearing starts to rise slowly with the operation of the bearing, and reaches a stable state after 1-2 Precautions For hours. The normal temperature of the bearing varies with the heat capacity, heat dissipation, speed and load of the machine.
If the lubrication and installation parts are appropriate, the bearing temperature will rise sharply and abnormal high temperature will occur. At this time, the operation must be stopped and necessary preventive measures must be taken.
The thermal sensor can monitor the working temperature of the bearing at any time, and automatically alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the specified value to prevent the occurrence of combustion shaft accident.
High temperature often indicates that the bearing is in an abnormal condition. High temperature is also harmful to the lubricant of the bearing. Sometimes bearing overheating can be attributed to the lubricant of the bearing.
If the temperature of the bearing exceeds 125 ℃ for a long time, the service life of the bearing will be reduced. The causes of high temperature bearings include insufficient or excessive lubrication and lubricant. It contains impurities, excessive load, bearing ring damage, insufficient clearance, high friction caused by oil seal, etc.
Therefore, it is necessary to continuously monitor the bearing temperature, whether it is measuring the bearing itself or other important parts. If the operating conditions remain unchanged, any temperature change can indicate that a fault has occurred.
The periodic measurement of bearing temperature can be aided by thermometer, such as digital thermometer, which can accurately measure the bearing temperature and display it in ℃ or Fahrenheit.
Important bearing means that when it is damaged, it will cause equipment shutdown. Therefore, this kind of bearing should be equipped with temperature detector.
Under normal circumstances, the bearing will have a natural temperature rise after just lubrication or re lubrication and last for one or two days.