(1) For the installation of Koyo bearings, you should use appropriate measuring tools to check the shaft and bearing seat holes and machining quality (such as dimensional Preparation accuracy, shape accuracy and surface roughness) according to the technical requirements of the provided design drawings.
(2) The bumpy holes on the assembly surface of the shaft and bearing, if any, burrs, rust, or solid particles (such as debris, sand, soil) exist, which not only makes the installation difficult, but also the installation position of the Koyo bearing is incorrect, such as the abrasive that the solid particles of the bearing will fall off, and the working surface of the bearing that will be worn by injury or scratch when the Koyo bearing rotates.
Therefore, it must be carefully inspected before installation, If these defects are found, they shall be Preparation modified. Such as using oil to remove burrs, filing, etc., put forward fine emery cloth, touch marks, rust, and Poland, if solid particles, dirt, etc. are cleaned
(3) The installation surface shall be cleaned with gasoline, kerosene, Preparation toluene or xylene. For example, clean it with a clean cloth, and then apply a thin layer of oil and dry it, so as to make the installation more convenient and clean.
(4) Open the temporary installation package Koyo bearing, which is immersed in gasoline and other Preparation liquids, and gently rotate the hand to ensure that the cage, rolling package elements and raceway are thoroughly cleaned.
(5) For the cleaned Koyo bearing, pour a large number of hot oil with a temperature of 90 ~ 100 ℃ into the hot oil to melt, so that the packaging can be seamlessly connected with the chip and all tools for purification. Do not dig the old oil, pour in the hot oil for a few minutes, and then wash it with kerosene and gasoline. After washing, wear gloves and wipe the Koyo bearing with clean cloth or paper on the table.
(6) Please note that the sealed Koyo imported bearing method cannot be used for cleaning, and the sealing Preparation chamber shall remain unchanged and cannot be cleaned.
If there are iron filings, burrs, dust and other foreign matters in the SKF Bearing, the SKF Bearing will produce noise and vibration during operation, and even damage the raceway and rolling element. Therefore, before Preparation installing SKF Bearing, you must ensure that the installation surface and installation environment are clean.
2、 SKF Bearing must be cleaned before installation
The surface of SKF Bearing is coated with antirust oil. You must carefully clean it with clean gasoline or kerosene, and then apply clean high-quality or high-speed and high-temperature lubricating grease before installation and use. Cleanliness has a great impact on SKF Bearing Life and vibration noise. However, we would like to remind you that the fully enclosed SKF Bearing does not need cleaning and refueling.
3、 Selection of lubricating grease
Lubrication has a very important impact on the operation and service life of SKF bearings. Here we briefly introduce the general principles of selecting grease. Lubricating grease is made of base oil, thickener and additives. The performance of Preparation different types and different brands of lubricating grease of the same type varies greatly, and the allowable rotation limit is different.
Pay attention to it when selecting. The performance of grease is mainly determined by the base oil. Generally, the base oil with low viscosity is suitable for low temperature and high speed, and the base oil with high viscosity is suitable for high Preparation temperature and high load. The water resistance of thickener determines the water resistance of grease.
In principle, greases of different brands cannot be mixed, and even greases with the same thickener will have bad effects on each other due to different additives.
4、 Addition of grease
When lubricating SKF bearings, the more grease the better, which is a common misconception. Excessive grease in SKF Bearing and SKF Bearing Chamber will cause excessive mixing of grease, resulting in extremely high temperature. The amount of lubricant filled in SKF Bearing should be 1 / 2 ~ 1 / 3 of the internal space of SKF Bearing, and should be reduced to 1 / 3 at high speed.