Bearing is an important component in contemporary mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient in its movement and ensure its rotation accuracy. Bearing Parts Rolling bearing is generally composed of outer ring, inner ring, rolling element and cage.
According to the shape of rolling element, rolling bearing is divided into ball bearing and roller bearing. Although there are many types of rolling bearings, and their structural types, tolerance levels, material selection and processing methods are different, their basic manufacturing processes are similar. The following Bearing Parts is a brief introduction to the processing technology of bearing components:
(1) Manufacturing of bearing parts – Inspection of bearing parts – demagnetization, cleaning and rust prevention of bearing parts – bearing assembly – Bearing Parts Inspection of bearing finished products – demagnetization and cleaning of bearing finished products – oil coating and packaging of bearing finished products and warehousing of finished products.
(2) Ferrule is an important part of rolling bearing. Due to the variety of rolling bearings, the size, structure, Bearing Parts manufacturing equipment and process methods of ferrule of different types of bearings are different. In addition, due to many processing procedures, complex process and high requirements for processing accuracy, the processing quality of ferrule has an important impact on the accuracy, service life and performance of bearing 。
The raw material for manufacturing the ring is Bearing Parts cylindrical bar or tube. At present, according to different forming processes, the rolling bearing ring generally has the following manufacturing processes.
(1) Bar stock: blanking – Bearing Parts forging – annealing (or normalizing) – turning (cold pressing forming) – heat treatment, quenching and tempering – grinding – Part Inspection – demagnetization, cleaning – submission for assembly.
(2) Bar and tube materials: blanking – Bearing Parts cold rolling forming – heat treatment quenching and tempering – grinding – Part Inspection – demagnetization and cleaning – submission for assembly.
(3) Tube material: blanking – turning and forming – heat treatment, quenching and tempering – grinding – Part Inspection – demagnetization, cleaning – submission for assembly
(4) Bar stock: blanking – cold (warm) extrusion – turning – heat treatment, quenching and tempering – grinding – Part Inspection – demagnetization, cleaning – submission for assembly
At present, there are mainly the following forming methods in ferrule processing: forging forming, turning forming, cold rolling forming and cold (warm) extrusion forming.
(1) Forging forming can eliminate metal internal defects, improve metal structure, make metal streamline distribution reasonable and metal tightness good. Forging forming process is widely used in bearing forming and processing. Common forging forming methods include hot forging, cold forging and warm forging.
(2) Stamping forming process is an advanced process method that can improve the utilization rate of materials, improve the compactness of metal structure and maintain the linearity of metal flow. It is a chip free processing method. When stamping process and forging process are adopted, the accuracy of products is not only affected by the accuracy of equipment, but also affected by the accuracy of forming die.
(3) The traditional turning forming technology is to use a special lathe and use the centralized process method to complete the forming processing. Some products with complex shape and high precision requirements are increasingly using NC turning forming technology.
In addition to using hot forging process, bearing accessories usually select appropriate metal processing oil according to different processes to improve workpiece accuracy and processing efficiency.
(1) Cold forging: cold heading forming oil or strong shrinkage oil is mostly used to improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
(2) Stamping: as the stamping process is limited by the accuracy of the die, special stamping oil is selected to prolong the service life of the die, so as to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece.
(3) Turning: the accuracy of turning process is mainly related to the feed speed and tool strength of cutting technology. The selection of special lathe cutting oil can effectively reduce the cutting temperature and prevent the occurrence of thermal deformation.
The above is a brief introduction to the bearing ring processing technology. Bearing processing is developing in the direction of high utilization rate of metal materials, high production efficiency and high forming precision.