In order to prolong the service life of SKF bearings, we should pay attention to the maintenance and overhaul of industrial SKF bearings in order to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy. Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical operation conditions and carry out it regularly.
The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection. As Prolonging Method maintenance items during operation, there are rotating sound, vibration, temperature, lubricant state of SKF Bearing, etc.
1. Cleaning of SKF Bearing:
when disassembling the lower bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of SKF Bearing, confirm the residual amount of Prolonging Method lubricant, and wash SKF Bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The SKF Bearing removed shall be cleaned in coarse cleaning and fine cleaning. They shall be placed in the container respectively, and the metal mesh pad shall be placed at the Prolonging Method bottom first, so that the bearing will not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if SKF Bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning. Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the SKF Bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should also be kept clean.
2. Maintenance and judgment of SKF Bearing:
in order to judge whether the disassembled bearing can be used, it shall be checked after the bearing is cleaned. Check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, wear of cage, increase of SKF Bearing Clearance and damage Prolonging Method irrelevant to the decline of dimensional accuracy.
For non separable small ball bearing, support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth. Tapered roller bearing and split SKF Bearing can inspect the raceway Prolonging Method surface of rolling element and outer ring respectively.
Since large SKF bearings cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surfaces, cages, edge Prolonging Method retaining surfaces, etc. the higher the importance of SKF bearings, the more careful the inspection is.
(1) Reduce friction and wear. In the contact parts of the ferrule, rolling element and retainer of SKF Bearing, metal contact is prevented and Prolonging Method friction and wear are reduced.
(2) Extend fatigue life. The rolling fatigue life of SKF Bearing is prolonged when the rolling contact surface is well lubricated during rotation. On the contrary, if the oil Prolonging Method viscosity is low and the lubricating oil film thickness is not good, it will be shortened.
(3) Discharge friction heat and cooling. The circulating oil supply method can use oil to discharge the heat generated by friction or the heat transmitted from the outside for Prolonging Method cooling. Prevent SKF Bearing from overheating and lubricating oil from aging.
(4) Others: it also has the effect of preventing foreign matters from invading into the SKF Bearing, or preventing rust and corrosion. Lubrication method: the lubrication method of SKF Bearing is divided into grease lubrication and oil lubrication. In order to make SKF Bearing function well, firstly, the lubrication method suitable for service conditions and purposes should be selected.
If only lubrication is considered, the lubricity of oil lubrication is dominant. However, grease lubrication has the advantage of simplifying the structure around the bearing. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of grease lubrication and oil lubrication.
4. SKF Bearing Installation: whether the SKF Bearing is installed correctly affects the accuracy, service life and performance. Therefore, the design and assembly department should fully study the installation of SKF Bearing. It is hoped that the installation will be carried out according to the operating standards. Items of operating standards are usually as follows:
(1) Clean SKF Bearing and bearing related parts;
(2) Check the size and finish machining of related parts;
(3) . installation;
(4) Inspection after SKF Bearing is installed;
(5) Supply lubricant.
5. It is hoped that the SKF Bearing package will be opened just before installation. General grease lubrication, do not clean, directly fill with grease. For lubrication with lubricating oil, it is not necessary to clean in general.
However, bearings for instrument or high-speed use shall be cleaned with clean oil to remove the rust inhibitor coated on SKF bearings. SKF Bearing with rust inhibitor removed is easy to rust, so it can not be placed regardless. Moreover, bearings sealed with grease can be used directly without cleaning.
6. The installation method of SKF Bearing varies according to the bearing structure, fit and conditions. Generally, because it is mostly shaft rotation, the inner ring needs interference fit. SKF Bearing with cylindrical hole is usually pressed in by press or hot installed. In the case of taper hole, it can be directly installed on the taper shaft or installed with sleeve.
7. When it is installed on the shell, there is usually more clearance fit, and the outer ring has interference. It is usually pressed in by a press, or there is a cold shrinkage fit method for installation after cooling. When dry ice is used as coolant and cold shrinkage is used for installation, the moisture in the air will condense on the surface of SKF Bearing. Therefore, appropriate anti rust measures are required.