Railway bearing applications railway, axle bearing railway rolling stock axle system due to the application of different conditions and different structural design, locomotives, passenger cars have axle box, bearing through the axle box and bogie connection, railway wagons without axle box, bearing through the bearing saddle and bogie side frame connection. The bearings are subjected to the shock loads generated between the wheel pairs and the bogie frame and also to the axial loads generated by the turning of the vehicle. The axle bearing structure consists of cylindrical roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearing units, tapered roller bearings, tapered roller bearing units
Parameters of Wheel Hub Bearings
|805012 06 H195 201059||90||160||125|
|Besides,we also have Wheel Hub Bearings given as below for Sell with Good Prices|
SKF Wheel Hub Bearings
NTN Wheel Hub Bearings
NSK Wheel Hub Bearings
Koyo Wheel Hub Bearings
TIMKEN Wheel Hub Bearing
NACHI Wheel Hub Bearings
Product Description of 566425 H195 800792 bearings
1. good assembly performance, and clearance adjustment can be omitted.
2. light weight, compact structure and large load capacity.
3. in order to seal the bearing, the lubricating grease can be installed in advance, the external hub seal can be omitted and the maintenance can be avoided.
Application of 566425 H195 800792 bearings
- 566425 H195 800792 bearings for automotive.With the development of technology, car hub units have been widely used in cars. The application scope and quantity of hub bearing unit are increasing day by day, and now it has developed to the third generation: the first generation is composed of double row angular contact bearings. The second generation has a flange on the outer raceway for fixing the bearing, which can simply sleeve the bearing onto the axle and fix it with nuts. It makes the maintenance of the car easier. The third generation wheel hub bearing unit adopts the combination of bearing unit and anti lock brake system ABS.
- 566425 H195 800792 bearings for trucks.The truck hub bearing is applied to the front wheel of a new 16 ton truck. It is the first in China to apply the second generation of truck hub bearing product series to domestic trucks. In the future, it also has the trend of gradually expanding its application.
Shipping & Package of 566425 H195 800792 bearings
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.