Railway vehicles require high speed, safety and comfort, so the bearings used in this sector need to offer highly sophisticated technology.
We supply bearings for a wide range of components, with a focus on railway axle bearings, axlebox bearings and axle and engine bearings, which support the basis for safe and secure rail travel. We offer the full range of railway bearings at competitive prices and have the unique ability to support a large number of railway bearing products. If you need our help, we’d be happy to help you by filling out our online form to speak to a bearing engineer.
Parameters of Railway Bearings
|TBU 120x195x131.35||1639609 DE||120||195||126||131.35|
|CTBU 150x250x160||BT2-8720 BD||150||250||180.6||160|
|Class C 5” x 9”||119.008||195.263||136.525||142.875|
|Class D 5 1/2” x 10”||BT2-8547 BB||131.775||207.963||146.75||152.4|
|Class E 6” x 11”||BT2-8516 BB||144.475||220.663||155.575||163.51|
|Class F 6 1/2” x 12”||BT2-8612 BB||157.175||252.413||177.8||184.15|
|CTBU Class K 6 1/2” x 9”||BT2-8606||157.175||250||180.6||160|
Product list of Railway Bearings
Railway Axle Bearings
Axle bearings: tapered roller bearings, tapered roller bearing boxes, cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller bearings. Railway axle bearings can be subjected to high shocks and loads. Mounting space is also limited, so in many cases compact, double-row bearings with high load ratings are used.
Railway Axle Box Bearing
Axlebox bearings should have a large load carrying capacity, be able to resist shock vibration, and must have a high life expectancy, safety and reliability, smaller size and quality. Locomotive bearings often use non-standard series of bearings and special bearing technical conditions, commonly used rolling bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller bearings and tapered roller bearings three types.
Traction engine bearings
Drive systems for railway applications, such as gearboxes and traction motors, must be robust, reliable, cost-effective, and require low maintenance. This requires specific bearings and bearing units.
Our traction motor bearings are based on a compact and space-saving design, reducing maintenance requirements and extending service intervals. In turn, you can enjoy lower life cycle costs. Main traction engine bearing types: cylindrical roller bearings, ball bearings
Train Transmission bearings
Gearbox bearings, supporting large and small gears in rolling stock gearboxes, are ideal for high and low speed applications. Bearings for small gear shafts offer a whole new level of value through greater reliability and reduced specialist maintenance requirements. Bearings for large gear shafts offer even greater reliability and the standard product line-up has been extended to offer a larger range of sizes to meet different customer requirements.
Features of Railway Bearings
Axle bearings: tapered roller bearings, tapered roller bearing cartridge, cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller bearings
- Increased life expectancy
- Low maintenance
- Anti-micro-motion solutions
- Optimised cage design
- Labyrinth or contact seals
Transmission bearings: tapered roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, ball bearings
- Optimised cage design
- Increased capacity
Traction engine bearings: cylindrical roller bearings, ball bearings
- Optimised cage design
- Insulated bearings (ceramic or polymer coated)
Products of Railway Bearings
Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage thrust and radial loads. Comprising a ‘tapered cup’ and a ‘tapered cone’, this design is one of the most basic and common styles in the bearing industry.
Cylindrical roller bearings use cylindrical rollers as rolling elements, which have high load capacity. The roller is guided by the rib of the inner or outer ring.he inner ring and the outer ring can be separated to facilitate assembly.
Spherical roller bearings, both open and sealed, are designed for industrial applications with higher fatigue strength, increased wear resistance and tighter shock and acceleration protection to handle the harshest environments
Shipping & Package of Railway Bearings
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
High speed railway bearings
- Bearings operating at speeds above 200km/h, requiring bearings with high load carrying capacity and safety performance.
- As the double-row tapered roller bearings have a better sealing structure and the clearance has been adjusted before installation, these bearings are mainly used for high speed railway bearings.
- Railway locomotive bearings vehicle axle system due to the use of different conditions and the use of different structures. Locomotive passenger cars have axle boxes, bearings through the axle box and bogie connected. Cylindrical roller bearings are generally used.
Freight car bearings
- Wheel pair bearings generally use cylindrical roller bearings.
- Generally double row cylindrical roller bearings with sealing devices on both sides or two pairs of single row cylindrical roller bearings with sealing devices on one side. The direction has been pre-fitted with grease.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.