In order to maintain the original performance of Timken bearing in good condition for as long as Methods Of Timken Bearing possible, it is necessary to maintain and repair in order to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy.
Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical operation conditions and carry out it regularly. The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection. As maintenance items in operation, there are bearing rotation sound, vibration, temperature, lubricant state, etc.
Maintenance of bearing
Bearing cleaning: when removing Timken bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the bearing, confirm the residual Methods Of Timken Bearing amount of lubricant, and wash the bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection.
As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used. The cleaning of the removed bearing is divided into coarse cleaning and fine cleaning. They are placed in the container respectively. First, put the metal mesh bottom so that the bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if the bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the Methods Of Timken Bearing coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning.
Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should also be kept clean.
Maintenance and judgment of Timken bearing: in order to judge whether the disassembled bearing can be used, it should be checked after the bearing is cleaned. Check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, the wear of cage, the increase of bearing clearance and the damage of irrelevant dimensional accuracy,
which are abnormal. For non separable small ball bearings, support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth. Tapered roller bearings and other separable bearings can inspect the raceway surfaces of rolling elements and outer rings respectively.
Since large bearings cannot be Methods Of Timken Bearing rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surfaces, cages, edge retaining surfaces, etc. the higher the importance of bearings, the more careful the inspection is.
Timken bearing high-performance grease protects the bearing and Methods Of Timken Bearing removes dirt and foreign matters in Peilin.
Once the bearing is disassembled, it will become easier to enter the sand than before, and the sand particles will adhere to the lubricating oil. In the future, it will be more often washed, so it’s better not to wash.
1. Remove the wheel first.
2. Remove the bearing. If the bearing is very tight after long-term operation, use a hexagonal wrench to dig it down. Don’t worry, the Methods Of Timken Bearing bearing is not easy to break!
3. First brush off the dirt on the surface of Peilin with a toothbrush. Some bearing side covers are removable, others are not. First judge whether you are Peilin removable.
(note) if there is a C-shaped ring on the edge of the bearing side cover, it is removable. If there is no ring, it is not removable, but there are exceptions!
4. If it is detachable, pry up the C-ring along the notch with a slotted precision screwdriver, and then Methods Of Timken Bearing remove the side cover.
5. If it is not detachable, it is relatively troublesome. Use a precision screwdriver to reach into the seam of the side cover and pry the side cover up. Just remove one side and destroy both sides!
6. Remove one side cover of all Timken bearings and start washing. Pour the degreasing oil into the Methods Of Timken Bearing ceramic bowl, throw the bearing down and stir it.