It is more and more important to check the condition of the running machine and prepare a thorough inspection plan. Among them, NSK bearing is the focus of attention, because it is an important rotating part of all machines.
The condition monitoring of cylindrical roller bearing is an important part of preventive maintenance. Early detection of NSK bearing damage can avoid equipment shutdown during unplanned maintenance caused by bearing damage. Cylindrical roller bearing, let me introduce this method to you.
How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
It is a very common method for cylindrical roller bearings to use hearing to identify irregular operation. For example, it is used by experienced operators to detect the abnormal noise of a part with the help of electronic stethoscope.
If the bearing is in good operation condition, it will make a low whine. If it makes a sharp hiss, cylindrical roller bearing, squeak and other irregular sounds, it usually indicates that the bearing is in poor operation condition.
1. Tile surface corrosion: abnormal concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is found by spectral analysis; Submicron wear particles with many non-ferrous metal components appear in ferrography; The water content and acid value of lubricating oil exceed the standard.How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
2. There are black oxide particles on the surface of the shaft neck due to tempering.
3. Journal surface corrosion: the spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron was abnormal. There were many submicron particles of iron in the ferrogram, and the water content or acid value of lubricating oil exceeded the standard.
4. Surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the Ferrograph, and the abrasive particles are composed of non-ferrous metals.How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
5. Fretting wear of tile back: abnormal iron concentration is found by spectral analysis. There are many iron components, submicron wear particles, abnormal moisture and acid value of lubricating oil in the ferrogram.
Under the condition of liquid lubrication, the sliding surface is separated by the lubricating oil without direct contact, which can also greatly reduce the friction loss and surface wear, and the oil film also has a certain vibration absorption ability.How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
Sharp squeaking noises may be caused by improper lubrication. Improper NSK bearing clearance can also cause metallic sound. The dent on the outer ring track of cylindrical roller bearing will cause vibration and cause smooth and crisp sound. If it is due to the knocking scar caused during installation, it will also produce noise, which will vary with the speed of NSK bearing.
If there is intermittent noise, it means that the rolling parts may be damaged. The sound of cylindrical roller bearing occurs when the damaged surface is rolled out. If there are pollutants in the bearing, it will often cause hiss, and serious bearing damage will produce irregular and huge noise.How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
Bearing damage can be detected by hearing, but usually it has arrived at NSK, and the bearing must be replaced immediately. Therefore, a better method is to use, for example, electronic condition monitoring instruments, cylindrical roller bearings to pre break the operation of the bearings.How to Judge the Use of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearing by Sound
The temperature of the bearing, generally the temperature outside the fag bearing room, can be inferred that if the hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the bearing, it is more appropriate. Usually, the bearing temperature rises for 1-2 hours and slowly reaches a stable state.
The heat capacity of the bearing is the normal temperature of the machine, the heat capacity is large, and the speed and load change.
If proper parts are installed during the inspection and troubleshooting of lubricating clutch bearing operation, the bearing temperature will rise suddenly, and the operation will be stopped in case of abnormal high temperature. Take necessary preventive measures.
Check the damage of clutch bearing after demolition, and determine the cause of bearing failure and damage according to the damaged fag bearing.
The crisp sound and sharp squeaking noise may be caused by improper bearing clearance. Insufficient lubrication may also cause metal sound. Dents in the bearing cup track can cause vibration.
As for the noise generated by the equipment caused by knocking scars, this noise has different speed levels. If there is intermittent noise, then the rolling part may be damaged.
This sound appears when the surface is damaged on the launch date. If the “hissing” sound pollution often causes serious damage to the clutch bearing and causes irregular huge noise.
However, it is usually unnecessary to replace the clutch bearing at this time. Therefore, damage, of course, can also be perceived through listening. Such as the use of better methods, such as electronic health monitoring equipment, pre eruption operation. method