In order to prolong the service life of Timken bearing, attention Prevention And should be paid to bearing rust prevention during use. The common rust prevention methods of Timken bearings are:
1) Surface cleaning: proper Prevention And cleaning method must be selected according to the nature of Timken bearing and current conditions. Generally, solvent cleaning method, chemical treatment cleaning method and mechanical cleaning method are commonly used.
2) After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with Prevention And filtered dry compressed air, or dried with a dryer at 120 ~ 170 ℃, or Timken bearing can be wiped dry with clean gauze.
Method of applying antirust oil:
1) Immersion method: Timken bearing is immersed in antirust grease and a layer of antirust grease is adhered to its surface. The thickness of oil film can be Prevention And achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of antirust grease.
2) Brush coating method: it is used for Timken bearings that are not suitable for soaking or Prevention And spraying or Timken bearings with special shapes. During brush coating, attention should be paid not only to prevent the accumulation of antirust oil, but also to prevent missing coating.
3) spray method: some large TIMKEN bearings can not be oiled with immersion method. Generally, the filtered compressed air of about 0.7Mpa pressure is used for spraying in the clean air area. Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution antirust oil or thin layer antirust oil, but must adopt perfect fire protection and labor protection measures.
The company has conducted a special test for this purpose, and the result is that the difference is several times or even dozens of times. The higher the cleanliness of Timken bearing, the longer the service life. The tests of others show that the lubricating oil with different cleanliness has a great impact on the service life of ball bearing.
Therefore, improving the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can prolong the service life of the bearing. In addition, if the dirt Prevention And particles in the lubricating oil are controlled below 10um, the service life of the bearing will increase several times.
(1) The test results of the Prevention And company’s test center show that the cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of the bearing, especially in the high frequency band. The bearing with high cleanliness has low vibration speed, especially in high frequency band.
(2) The influence of dust in Prevention And bearing grease on noise has been tested. It is proved that the more dust, the greater the noise.
(3) Impact on lubrication performance the decline of the cleanliness of Timken bearing not only affects the formation of lubricating oil film, but also causes the deterioration of lubricating grease and accelerates its aging, thus affecting the decline of lubricating performance of lubricating grease.