1. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing pedestal. Remove the IKO inlet bearing together with the bearing seat from the shaft. Note that before removing the IKO inlet bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolts of the I bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the IKO inlet bearings at both ends.
2. First loosen the locking screw on the eccentric sleeve of IKO imported bearing with an Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of bearings, resulting in the damage of IKO imported bearings. So how to correctly install IKO imported bearings? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of IKO imported bearings:
For IKO imported bearing rings with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the bearing inner ring and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role. During maintenance, many operators can’t disassemble this imported IKO bearing, so it’s necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling 390000 series imported IKO bearing with outer spherical surface:
I hope you can use the correct installation method in the future. During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size.
The force exerted on the IKO inlet bearing during installation must not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another IKO inlet bearing ring through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances should the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked. install
3. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of IKO imported bearing and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft.
Then insert or counter the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve. Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hammer to make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and then lock the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.
4. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the IKO inlet bearing seat first, and make the bearing sleeve rotate in the IKO inlet bearing seat. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and make the IKO imported bearing self align automatically.
5. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing pedestal and bearing, and install IKO imported bearing into the bearing pedestal. Then, the assembled IKO inlet bearing and IKO inlet bearing seat are sleeved on the shaft and pushed to the required position for installation.
6. Before installing the IKO inlet bearing on the shaft, / the fixing pin of the IKO inlet bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the journal surface must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).