As a professional bearing factory, we can provide various agricultural bearings specific to agricultural needs. Including ball bearings, self-aligning bearings, angular contact bearings, cylindrical bearings, needle roller bearings and spherical bearings, etc. If you have any questions, our team is happy to help. Contact us today!
Parameters of Agricultural Bearing
features of Agricultural Bearing
By offering innovative solutions, we will meet all your requirements and simplify the management of your agricultural equipment.
- Longer service life
Our agricultural bearing are designed to meet the requirements of agricultural equipment: higher travel speeds, higher transmission power, smaller dimensions (miniaturisation)
- Improved machine performance
Our bearings are designed for all types of environments and all types of machines. Improve the performance of your equipment by using products designed specifically for each application.
- Reduced maintenance costs
Our bearings have been developed specifically to withstand harsh environments. They ensure greater robustness and reliability. No downtime during intensive work.
Bearings designed for tractor transmissions
- Drive pinion: steeply angled tapered roller bearings, which reduce frictional moments and allow for increased rotational speeds.
- Hub Bearings – Rear Axle: Tapered roller bearings with an optimized internal design to limit edge loads caused by axle deflection and heavy loads.
- Hub bearing – front axle: Thin angular contact ball bearing improves rigidity in a narrow space.
- Gearboxes: High performance deep groove ball bearings TMB/TAB for increased service life or downsizing (downsizing) with the same service life as larger bearings.
- Final reduction planetary gears: There is a large selection of cage and needle roller assembly versions for all sizes and powers to be transmitted.
Bearings for agricultural machinery
We design a wide range of agricultural machinery bearing to meet their specific requirements: disc harrows, rotary harrows, seeders, mowers, combiners, balers, harvesters…
The most used bearings in traction machinery are traditional self-aligning bearing inserts, in sheet metal or cast iron housings, and deep groove ball bearings.
- Independent Disc Harrows: Tailor-made integrated hubs give you high performance without maintenance.
- Seeder Disc: 4-point contact ball bearings with triple lip seals for precise seeding and long service life.
- Disc Mower Cutting Bars: Double row angular contact ball bearings. The world’s leading hay making equipment has used this type of bearing for over 30 years because of its high speed capability, ease of installation and especially its extreme reliability.
- Balers: Ball bearing inserts equipped with “L4” labyrinth seals, offering the best compromise between speed capability and resistance to liquid and solid contamination.
The most commonly used types of agricultural bearings
Shipping & Package of Agricultural Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.