As a manufacturer of automotive bearings, we offer smaller, lighter bearings and constant velocity universal joints which provide higher torque efficiency while maintaining quality and robustness. We offer the full range of wheel bearings as well as major brands of wheel bearings at very competitive prices. Contact us for the latest wheel bearing prices.
Parameters of Automotive Bearing
|New domestic models||Inner diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Width(mm)||View Details|
Product Description of Auto Hub Bearing
As one of auto bearing manufacturers in china, we produce best automotive bearings, including: auto pulley bearings; lube bearings; front wheel bearings; water pump bearing,etc. The following details of our main types of car bearings, please send us your requirements, will provide you with the most suitable car wheel hub price.
Automotive Wheel Bearings
Our wheel bearings offer the ideal compromise between stiffness, service life and environmental performance, with the following features：
- Optimised internal geometry and sealing
- Use of steels with an extremely high degree of cleanliness
- Use of greases specially developed with our suppliers
- Our third generation of wheel bearings with integrated hub and flange function for streamlined and efficient assembly and precise adjustment of preload.
We can offer you a powerful solution whatever your application: passenger cars, utility vehicles or heavy goods vehicles.
Bearings for hybrid and electric engines
We are committed to developing vehicle bearings with high energy and environmental performance for manufacturers, such as：
- Electrically isolated bearings
- High performance levels
- Presence of very low friction joints
- Long-lasting grease
- Ceramic rolling elements
- Special surface treatment
- Integrated multiple sensors (speed, temperature, position)
Our gearbox bearings offer innovative solutions for：
- Optimum capacity in a forcibly reduced space, allowing resistance to effort and maximising life
- High reliability in harsh environments: contamination control of the oil using filter elements and special heat treatment
- Simplified assembly in the shaft and housing
- High energy efficiency with reduced resistive torque and CO2 emissions
Whatever the torque level your gearbox encounters, we offer a wide range of products to suit all types of applications, from passenger cars to heavy goods vehicles.
Clutch release bearings
With a monthly production of 14,300 clutch release bearings, we are one of the largest manufacturers of clutch release bearings in China with
- Meticulous design
- Demanding manufacturing processes (superfinishing and straightening)
- Unique knowledge and expertise in sheet metal technology
- Testing on test benches specially designed for clutch release bearings
- Continuous optimisation process
We produce 5 million isokinetic universal joints and driveshaft assemblies annually, equipping all types of vehicles from passenger cars to utility vehicles, including front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
Our permanent areas of development:
- Increasing the mechanical potential of our drive trains
- Improving performance in terms of cost and energy performance
- Improving acoustic and vibration comfort
- Reducing mass
- Ease of implementation in vehicles
Automotive Bearing Seals
We supply a wide range of seals for engine, driveline, suspension and wheel end applications for conventional and hybrid/electric vehicles. Our product range includes sealing solutions for a wide range of bearing applications, such as: light vehicle (car and light truck) hub units; truck hub units; deep groove ball bearings;automotive water pump bearings.
Application of Automotive Bearing
- Steering system: yoke support, steering column, gear pump bearings
- Transmission: rear output shaft, mainshaft and reverse idler bearings, clutch, pump, solenoid valve, planetary gear set, gearshift fork
- Seats: seat recliners, height adjustment mechanism
- Axles: drive train, main pins
- Hinges: door, boot and bonnet hinges, door checkers
- Engine management: water and oil pumps, belt tensioners, pulley dampers, compressors
Shipping & Package of Automotive Bearing
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.