Whether you call them forklift mast rollers, fforklift mast roller bearings or forklift mast bearings, these bearings are designed for heavy load carrying capacity and high intermittent shock loads, such as those found in forklift applications.
The internal design of mast guide bearings and other types of roller bearings maximises the load capacity to protect the bearing components and the application from high radial and thrust loads. Tight seals and high grease fillings are used to ensure that wear and tear on the bearing components is kept to a minimum and that the service life is as long as possible.
Parameters of Forklift Bearings
|内径 (毫米)||外径 (毫米)||宽度(毫米)|
Common Mast Bearing Types
- Mast guide bearings: The mast guide bearings contribute to the smooth extension of each mast stage as the forklift mast is raised and lowered into place.
- Bracket bearings: These bearings run along the horizontal rails of the brackets. They allow for the left and right positioning of the fork attachment.
- Chain roller bearings: These guide the chain through profiled channels or recesses as the forklift mast is raised and lowered during operation.
- Lateral thrust roller: A vertical roller guide that prevents bending or twisting during telescopic extension and transfers the lateral load to the mast.
- Combined roller bearing: a bearing assembly consisting of a mast guide bearing with integral side thrust rollers. These control the vertical and lateral movement of the mast.
Application of Forklift Bearings
- Mast guide bearings are found in cam drives, chutes and conveyors (among other applications) and are most often used to guide the telescopic mast section of forklifts.
- In addition to mast guide bearings, forklifts often use slider bearings, side thrust rollers and chain roller bearings.
船运 & Package of Forklift Bearings
供应能力: 100,000 每月件数
- 塑料袋 + 单箱 + 纸盒 + 胶合板托盘
- 中性工业包装 + 中性纸盒包装 + 托盘
Get high quality forklift bearings at a lower cost
Buy our forklift mast rollers in bulk and we can get a volume discount. Prices for your mast bearings can fit any budget.
Beyond value, every forklift bearing we offer has been extensively tested and inspected for quality. So, you can rest assured that you’re getting a high-quality forklift mast bearing replacement at an affordable price.
We have a large stock of mast bearings and can ship quickly
Our factory is rapidly producing bearings every day, and we have already stocked enough forklift bearings in our warehouse. You can get more detailed information about our shipping policies and how they apply to your particular location by contacting our team.