Learn how to store SKF bearings from SKF authorized dealers
1: The storage place must be Storage Method moisture-proof, because once the bearing is damp, it will rust.
2: SKF carton packaging should be placed on shelves with certain Storage Method specifications, which is conducive to finding goods and rectifying inventory
3: When handling large bearings, try to use tools and forklifts to Storage Method place goods with care
4: Try not to press some goods packed in plastic. Because it’s Storage Method plastic after all
5: Do not mix different models, because the grease in different Storage Method models of bearings is different
6: Regular maintenance, such as Storage Method often wiping some antirust oil
7: Wrap some surfaces of the bearing with cloth as far as Storage Method possible to avoid dust in the bearing
8: Some precision spindle Storage Method bearings must be handled with care
9: Don’t squeeze the SKF packaging to prevent the box from being broken, and the customer will dislike it at that time
10: The instructions must be followed during maintenance
1) Self aligning bearing —- the raceway is spherical and can adapt to the angular deviation and angular movement between the axis lines of the two raceways;
2) Non self aligning bearing (rigid bearing) — a bearing that can resist the axial line angle offset between raceways.
(4) According to the number of columns of rolling elements, imported bearings are divided into:
1) Single row bearing – bearing with one row of rolling elements;
2) Double row bearing – bearing with two rows of rolling elements;
3) Multi row bearings —- bearings with more than two rows of rolling elements, such as three row and four row bearings.
(5) Imported bearings are divided into:
1) Separable bearing —- bearing with separable parts;
2) Non separable bearing — after the final matching of the bearing, the ferrule cannot be freely separated.
(6) Imported bearings can also be divided into various structural types according to their structural shapes (such as whether there is a filling groove, whether there is an inner ring, an outer ring and a ferrule, the structure of the retaining edge, and even whether there is a maintenance frame).
2. According to the size of rolling bearing, the bearing is divided into:
(1) Miniature bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter size less than 26mm;
(2) Small bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter of 28-55mm;
(3) Small and medium-sized bearings — bearings with nominal outer diameter of 60-115mm;
(4) Medium and large bearings — bearings with nominal outer diameter size of 120-190mm
(5) Large bearing — bearing with nominal outer diameter of 200-430mm;
(6) Extra large bearing —- bearing with nominal outer diameter of more than 440mm.