If the bearing can be used correctly without selection error, it can be Skf Bearing Damage used for a long time before the service life of SKF Bearing. On the other hand, there are unexpected early damage, and the early damage that can not withstand use.
As the reasons for this early damage, there are insufficient consideration on use and lubrication, and then there are foreign matter intrusion, large bearing assembly error and shaft deflection, insufficient research on shaft and bearing housing, etc. It can be said that there are many cases in which these reasons coincide with each other.
Therefore, on the basis of fully understanding the machine, service conditions and peripheral structure of the bearing, if we can understand the situation before and after the accident, and then investigate the damage of the bearing and various reasons, we can prevent the recurrence of similar accidents.
The way to decide when to lubricate and when to stop oiling is very simple: make a baseline, make an observation schedule and monitor when oiling.
1. Develop a baseline
The bearing foundation line reflects the DB strength under the condition of normal operation, no Skf Bearing Damage visual error and sufficient lubrication.
There are three ways to formulate the foundation line:
1) Comparison method: if there are multiple bearings of the same type, these SKF bearings can be Skf Bearing Damage compared together. Observe each bearing with the same test method or from the same angle.
Analyze decibel intensity and sound quality. If there is no essential difference (less than 8 dB), we can set it as the basic DB strength of each bearing.
2) Set the basic line when adding lubricating oil: when adding lubricating oil, listen to the sound intensity. When the sound intensity decreases and then increases. At Skf Bearing Damage this time, do not add too much lubricating oil, and set it as the base line.
3) Historical records: observe the decibel strength of the bearing,record it every day, and then compare the record results of 30 days. If the decibel intensity Skf Bearing Damage changes little or no (less than 8 dB), we can set this as the base line and use it for the comparison of future observations.
2. Set observation schedule
For example, the criticality of Skf Bearing Damage equipment related to total output, environmental results and operation results is the main factor for selecting, setting and evaluating mechanical systems. When the basic observation line is formulated, it is very necessary to test once a month.
For those high decibel bearings to be lubricated, the frequency of detection should be more frequent, so that the possible changes can be observed. If a bearing is in a state of being destroyed, the lubricating oil can only temporarily cover up the error.
However, the decibel intensity will soon rise to indicate the existence of errors. In some cases, this Skf Bearing Damage phenomenon will appear in a few minutes, while in others, it will take a few days.
3. Inspection during lubrication- Skf Bearing Damage
If the decibel of a SKF Bearing exceeds 8 decibels of the base line, we think the bearing needs lubrication. When we realize that this bearing needs lubrication, knowing when to stop oiling will prevent over lubrication. This can be done in the following three steps:
1) Calculate the consumption based on the guidance of the bearing manufacturer, and then inject lubricating oil without too much. This step is very subjective and has nothing to do with ultrasound, and this step has never failed.
2) When lubricating oil is injected, the lubricating technician shall use ultrasonic instrument to detect the bearing. Fill oil slowly until the decibel strength drops to the base line.
3) If there is no basic line as a guide, the amount of lubricating oil should stop when the sound decreases and then rises. At this time, the technician should stop using lubricating oil.
4. Ultrasonic bearing inspection
Ultrasonic inspection or monitoring is a reliable way to detect the initial (initial) stage of bearing damage. When the temperature rises or the intensity of low-frequency vibration increases, the ultrasonic warning will sound first.
This method of inspecting bearings is useful when the bearings are damaged due to excessive use, lack of lubricating oil or excessive lubricating oil at the initial stage.
5. Detect signs of failure
Ball bearings, like the metal on the track, such as rollers or ball bearings, will deform slightly when they begin to be overused. This will produce irregular surfaces, resulting in an increase in the emitted ultrasonic waves.
The change in amplitude obtained from the initial readings indicates one or two conditions: premature failure or lack of lubricating oil and initial bearing failure. If the ultrasonic wave exceeds the base line by eight decibels,
it will be accompanied by continuous impact noise, which indicates the failure of lubricating oil (dry bearing surface). If the ultrasonic reading exceeds the expected reading and reaches 12 dB, there will be a collapse noise. This noise can be assumed that the SKF Bearing has begun to enter the failure mode.