(1) When installing the bearing, the stress shall be uniform and direct hammering is not allowed. For example, if the fit interference is large, the bearing shall be heated in an air heating furnace or oil furnace with automatic temperature control, and the heating temperature shall be strictly controlled below 120 °.
(2) The bearing equipped with nylon cage can work continuously and stably for a long time at – 40 ° – 120 °, the working time at 150 ° should not exceed 4 hours, and the transient temperature peak can reach 180 °.
(3) The warehouse for storing bearings shall be clean and dry, and shall not be stored in the same warehouse as chemical products. The relative humidity shall not exceed 65%, and the bearings shall not be stored on the ground.
(4) The bearings in stock shall be cleaned again every other year and packed for rust prevention.
(1) The user shall select the appropriate fit and bearing force clearance according to the use requirements. After unpacking, please check the bearing code first. Before bearing installation, if it is necessary to add grease in the bearing, the grease must be clean and appropriate.
(2) During installation, Bearing Breaks it is better not to directly hammer the inner and outer ring end faces and rollers to avoid cracking the inner ring or medium and small retaining edges. Generally, the user should put the bearing into mineral oil and heat it to 90 ° – 100 °, and install the main shaft immediately. Do not use local spray burning method for the bearing. When it is difficult to “hot install”, the user should also use a special sleeve for installation.
(3) The bearing shall be Bearing Breaks provided with good sealing, dust-proof device and lubrication without oil interruption.
(4) The bearing warehouse shall be clean and dry without environmental pollution. Bearing Breaks The bearings shall not be stacked on the ground and the packaging shall not be damaged. The bearings stored for more than 1 year must be cleaned and oiled again.
(1) When installing the Bearing Breaks bearing, the bearing oil seal shall be cleaned and then coated with clean high-quality lubricating oil.
(2) When installing the bearing, the stress shall be uniform without hammering. Bearing Breaks If the fit interference is large, put the bearing into mineral oil and heat it to 90 ° – 100 °, and then install it immediately.
(3) The warehouse for Bearing Breaks storing bearings shall be clean and the relative humidity shall not exceed 65%.
(4) The bearings in stock Bearing Breaks shall be cleaned and oiled every other year, and the oil seal packaging shall be kept in good condition.
(5) When using the Bearing Breaks bearing, there shall be a good sealing and dust-proof device, and the working condition shall be checked frequently.
(1) The bearing is a Bearing Breaks separate type, and the user can adjust the clearance according to needs during installation.
(2) Before use, the Bearing Breaks bearing shall be cleaned with gasoline or kerosene and kept well lubricated.
(3) During bearing installation, Bearing Breaks the bearing shall be pressed into the parts, and it is strictly prohibited to knock.
(4) The bearing storage Bearing Breaks place shall be clean and ventilated to avoid moisture. The bearings requiring long-term storage shall be regularly rustproof.
Water lubricated bearing is a kind of hardware accessories. Bearing Breaks I believe many people still have some understanding of the bearing. What is water lubricated bearing? What is the working principle of water lubricated bearing? What is water lubricated bearing? Water lubricated bearings are divided into phenol bearings, rubber bearings, Bearing Breaks ceramic bearings, graphite bearings, PTFE and other polymer bearings. The bearing is used directly in water without any sealing device.
eliminating the harm of water pollution. Bearings are often used in flowing water, which can effectively control the bearing temperature rise, so as to have long service life, Bearing Breaks safety and reliability. Structurally, it is suitable for horizontal axis, vertical axis and inclined axis. It is mainly used for large industrial water pumps, power plants, nuclear power plants, ships, water turbines, wind power generation, petrochemical industry, light chemical and food machinery, sewage treatment, waterworks, water conservancy pump stations, mining machinery and engineering machinery, valves, mixers and other fluid machinery.
Bearings with water as lubricant are generally sliding bearings. Bearing Breaks Babbitt alloy used in early water lubricated bearings has long been used in the field of ships, because water can provide hydrodynamic film under certain conditions. Water lubricated bearings are based on self-lubricating materials and combined with the lubricity of water under certain conditions, so as to be used in hydropower stations and other fields.
Water does not have the same high viscosity and lubricity as the recognized lubricant petroleum. Water does have limited viscosity and density, so Bearing Breaks it can provide hydrodynamic membrane. The research and development of superior water lubricated bearings will be based on materials and design, which should have good self sliding and excellent friction resistance.