Among the standard bearings produced in China, some single row radial ball bearings and short cylindrical roller bearings have low noise varieties for motor bearings. Wherein, the inner diameter of ball bearing φ 2.5mm to φ 60mm has several varieties with three suffixes of ZL, Z2 and Z3, which correspond to three different low-noise requirements respectively. Among the roller bearings, there are eight models from n309 to n322, which are also manufactured according to the low-noise standard. These IKO bearings can be fully applicable to other machines with low noise requirements, and the price is cheap. If the type and size can meet the requirements, try to use these two types of low noise bearings.
When the above two types of low noise bearings cannot be used, the bearing with relatively low noise can be used. The specific comparison basis is as follows:
1) The noise of ball bearings is lower than that of roller bearings, and the (friction) noise of bearings with less sliding is lower than that of bearings with more sliding; More balls, thicker outer ring and less noise;
2) The noise of bearings using solid cages is relatively lower than that of bearings using stamping cages;
3) The noise of bearings with plastic cages is lower than that of bearings with the above two cages;
4) The noise of bearings with high precision, especially those with higher rolling element precision, is relatively lower than that of bearings with low precision;
5) The noise of small bearings is relatively lower than that of large bearings.
Vibration is very sensitive to the damage of IKO bearing. Peeling, indentation, corrosion, crack and wear will be reflected in the bearing vibration measurement. Therefore, the vibration can be measured by using a special IKO bearing vibration meter (frequency analyzer, etc.), and the specific situation of abnormality can not be inferred by frequency division. The measured values are different due to the service conditions of the bearing or the installation position of the sensor. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured values of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
Scar sound and its control method if there is crack, indentation or corrosion on the rolling surface of rolling bearing, periodic vibration and noise like riveted rivet will occur. Its cycle may be fixed, but most of them correspond to the rotating speed. Scars will occur continuously on the channel, and scars will appear and disappear on the steel ball, Moreover, the noise varies with installation and lubrication conditions. The control methods of this kind of noise include: do not knock IKO bearing during installation, and prevent the bearing from being installed obliquely when the bearing is assembled with the shaft and then installed into the bearing seat; Prevent IKO bearing from corrosion during storage and impact vibration during transportation; Use grease with high viscosity.