In order to judge whether the disassembled Koyo bearing can be reused, it is necessary to check Abnormal Sound after the deep groove ball bearing is cleaned, and carefully check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface,
the wear of cage, the increase of bearing clearance and whether there is damage and abnormality related to the decline of dimensional accuracy. For non separable small ball bearing, support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Koyo bearings and other split bearings can inspect the raceway surfaces of rolling elements and Abnormal Sound outer rings respectively. Since large deep groove ball bearings cannot be rotated by hand,
pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceways, cages and edge retaining surfaces. The higher the importance of bearings, the more careful the inspection is
(1) The lubricating grease (oil) of Abnormal Sound the water pump with Koyo bearing newly put into use must be replaced after 100 hours of operation, and then every 500 hours of operation.
(2) For the flow Koyo bearing lubricated with grease, the grease should be replaced after 1500 hours of operation. The amount of oil added should not be too much or too little, because too much or too little grease will cause the heating of deep groove ball bearing. The amount of oil added is generally 1 / 2 ~ 2 / 3 of the volume of bearing chamber.
(3) For bearings lubricated with lubricating oil, the oil volume shall Abnormal Sound be added to the specified position.
(4) The container containing lubricating oil or grease shall be Abnormal Sound clean and sealed at ordinary times. There shall be no dust, scrap iron and other sundries to avoid damaging the bearing.
(5) Sodium base grease is generally used for deep groove ball bearing of motor. This kind of grease is Abnormal Sound characterized by high temperature resistance (125 ℃), but it is easy to dissolve in water, so it can not be used for lubrication of Koyo bearing.
Regular inspection of IKO bearing is a very important work for maintaining the fully loaded Abnormal Sound cylindrical roller bearing in good condition, which can also reflect the problems found. Matters needing attention and relevant knowledge about bearing in use.
First of all, we want to emphasize that it is very important to keep IKO bearings lubricated and clean. Therefore, before we inspect the fully loaded cylindrical roller bearing, we should first clean the surface of the bearing, and then disassemble the parts around the bearing.
It should be noted that the oil seal is a very fragile part, so you need to be extra careful during inspection and disassembly. Do not apply Abnormal Sound excessive force to avoid damage to the parts. Then carefully check the oil seal of the bearing and its surrounding parts.
If there are bad symptoms, be sure to replace it. The bad oil seal will lead to the damage of the bearing and the abnormal cloud shape of Abnormal Sound the bearing, resulting in the shutdown of the equipment.
Secondly, we also need to check the lubricant of IKO bearing. Lubrication is very important, not for full cylindrical roller bearings, but also for all bearings. However, please note that the bearing should not add too much grease.
IKO bearing cleaning: gasoline and kerosene are used as common cleaning agents. When disassembling the lower bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the fully loaded cylindrical roller bearing,
confirm the residual amount of lubricant, take samples of the lubricant used for inspection, and then wash the bearing. Cleaning can be divided into coarse cleaning and fine cleaning. Put them in the container respectively, and put the metal mesh cushion on the bottom first, so that the bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
1. After rough cleaning, remove the grease and adhesion with a brush. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning. If the full cylindrical roller bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, which should be paid attention to.
2. Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the fully loaded cylindrical roller bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
Maintenance and judgment of IKO bearing: in order to judge whether the disassembled bearing can be used, it shall be checked after the full cylindrical roller bearing is cleaned.