1. Understand the shape and connection dimension of fag bearing of variable speed transmission.
2. Variable speed drive fag bearings can be placed horizontally, vertically or obliquely. It can rotate forward and backward. Positive and negative input and output power (i.e. deceleration or acceleration) can be used.
3. No matter what installation method is adopted, the fag bearing of variable speed transmission has dimensional matching requirements with its connecting parts.
The fit between inner ring hole D and shaft is H7 / H6;
The fit between the pin hole do on the middle ring and the transmission is H7 / R6;
The fit between the outer ring D and the shell is H8 / H7;
Clearance fit is adopted for the fit between the transmission and the upper hole of the output shaft, and the clearance is 0.2 ~ 0.5mm.
4. Axial positioning of variable speed drive fag bearing: after axial positioning of any one of the three circles, the other two shafts do not need axial positioning.
5. Rotation direction positioning; The outer ring and inner ring are positioned by flat keys. The middle ring is positioned by transmission.
6. The fag bearing of variable speed transmission can bear small external force in the radial direction, but it is not suitable to bear large working load.
7. The transmission ratio is the transmission ratio when installed in one way. If other installation methods are adopted, the transmission ratio shall be calculated.
8. Under the rated speed (1500rpm), select the fag bearing model of variable speed transmission according to the transmission ratio and required power (kw).
9. When based on the working torque, the model shall be selected accordingly.
10. The selection of reducer model shall be consistent with the model of variable speed drive fag bearing.
4. Mixed grease
Never mix incompatible oils and fats. If two incompatible oils and fats are mixed, their consistency will soften, and the IKO bearing may be damaged due to the easy loss of grease.
If you don’t know what kind of grease IKO bearing used originally, you must completely remove the old grease inside and outside IKO bearing before adding new grease.
5. Classification of oils and fats
It is mainly distinguished according to the temperature and working conditions: the grease can be classified according to their allowable working temperature. The consistency and lubrication ability of the grease are affected by the working temperature.
The IKO bearing operating at a certain temperature must choose the grease with correct consistency and good lubrication effect at the same temperature. Grease is made in different working temperature ranges, which can be roughly divided into low temperature, medium temperature and high temperature grease.
At the same time, there is a kind of grease called extrusion resistance or extrusion resistance, and molybdenum disulfide is added. At the same time, additives are added to strengthen the strength of lubricating oil film.
6. Important factors for selecting oil
If the grease is selected incorrectly, all measures to prevent IKO bearing are also futile. It is very important to select a grease whose base oil viscosity can provide sufficient lubrication effect at the working temperature. The viscosity is mainly affected by the temperature.
It decreases with the increase of temperature and increases when the temperature decreases. Therefore, the base oil viscosity at operating temperature must be known. Machinery manufacturers usually specify the use of a certain grease, but most standard greases have a wide range of applications.
The following are several important factors for selecting grease: type of machinery; Type and size of IKO bearing; Operating temperature; Workload; Speed range; Working conditions, such as vibration and the direction of the spindle is horizontal or vertical; Cooling condition; Sealing effect; Peripheral environment.