1. How to choose internal combustion engine oil
(1) Oil shall be selected according to the characteristics of internal combustion engine and vehicle, that is, load and speed. For those with high load and low speed, such as some large bulldozers, cranes and drilling rigs, lubricants with high viscosity are generally selected, such as SF40, CD50, etc. for those with light load and high speed, such as cars, jeeps and small power equipment, lubricants with low viscosity are generally selected, such as sg15w / 40, sf30, etc.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(2) According to the severity of internal combustion engine operation. If the temperature in the first ring area of diesel engine is higher than 230-250 ℃ and the strengthening coefficient is greater than 5, the supercharged diesel engine oil shall be oil above CD, such as CD40, SG / CD40, etc. Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
Gasoline engine oil is selected according to the compression ratio and whether there is positive crankcase pressure ventilation, exhaust gas recirculation and catalytic converter. The higher the compression ratio is, the higher the oil level is. If there are the above additional devices, the oil above SG is generally selected.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(3) The ratio of oil capacity to power is also a factor in the selection of oil. The ratio of oil capacity to power is also a factor in the selection of oil. The large capacity of engine oil has no strict requirements on the quality of oil products, and the small capacity of engine oil has high requirements on the quality of oil products. Generally, the engine produced in Europe has small volume and high power, so it is required to use high-quality engine oil, such as shsj.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(4) Select oil according to region, season and temperature. In cold areas in winter, oil with low viscosity and low pour point or multi-stage oil shall be selected. For example, in Northeast China, sf10w / 30, sh5w / 30, etc. can be selected; In areas with high temperature throughout the year, such as Hainan Province and Guangdong and Guangdong regions, oils with high viscosity can be selected, such as SF40, CD50, etc.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(5) Select the oil according to the wear of the engine. The new engine should choose oil with low viscosity (considering energy saving), while the engine with large wear and large clearance between cylinder wall and piston should choose oil with high viscosity (considering sealing).Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
2. How to choose gear oil
(1) Gl-4 and GL-5 grade oil must be selected for hyperbolic gear of automobile rear axle. Gl-3 oil and old grade 18 and 24 hyperbolic gear oil cannot be used.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(2) Gear oil with different viscosity shall be selected according to the ambient temperature. For example, 75W / 90 is especially suitable for extremely cold winter; 80W / 90 and 85W / 140 oils are commonly used in winter and summer in East China, central China and North China, and used in winter in South China and southwest China; 90 and 140 oils are commonly used all over the country in summer and available in winter in South China.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(3) Select the performance level according to the vehicle load condition. Gl-4 is applicable to medium and low load vehicles, and GL-5 is applicable to heavy load vehicles.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
(4) If gear oil is required for automobile manual transmission, 80W / 90 or 85W / 90 oil is generally selected, and gl-4 and GL-5 oil are used.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
1. The higher the working ambient temperature, the higher the viscosity of the lubricating oil; 2. The greater the working load, the higher the viscosity of the lubricating oil, so as to ensure that the oil film has sufficient strength; 3. The smaller the clearance between the friction surfaces, the lower the viscosity of the lubricating oil, so as to ensure that enough oil flows between the two friction surfaces; 4. Between vertical friction surfaces, the viscosity of lubricating oil should be higher to reduce oil loss.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
Lubricating oil is a liquid or semi-solid lubricant used in various types of automobiles and mechanical equipment to reduce friction and protect machinery and machined parts. It mainly plays the role of lubrication, cooling, rust prevention, cleaning, sealing and buffering.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
1. Anti wear hydraulic oil; Anti wear hydraulic oil is generally used in the hydraulic system of construction machinery and die casting machine, medium and high hydraulic systems of construction, hardware, plastics, machine tools, some gearbox, bearing lubrication systems and other special anti-wear and anti-oxidation lubrication systems.
2. Air compressor oil; Air compressor oil is used for various domestic or imported air compressors.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
3. Industrial gear oil; Industrial gear lubricating oil is used for lubrication of gear transmission devices with various loads.Selection Principle of Vehicle lubricating Oil
4. Machine tool spindle oil; Guide rail oil and spindle oil are suitable for the lubrication of spindle and guide rail of various mechanical equipment such as modern CNC machining center, grinder, lathe, planer and drilling machine.
5. Vacuum pump oil is used for lubrication of various mechanical vacuum pumps.