Vibrating Screen Bearings
Vibrating screen bearings are mostly used in mine vibrating machinery, vibrating screen machinery and vibrating motors, and are one of the most critical components in this type of equipment. The working conditions of the bearing are very bad, not only the ambient humidity is high, the dust particles are large, the speed is high, the temperature is high, but also there is strong vibration and impact, resulting in a very large workload. The bearing has strong bearing capacity, good impact resistance, high reliability, good lubricating performance, and can overcome the deflection and deformation of the shaft.
Parameters of Vibrating Screen Bearings
|Product Name||Vibrating Shaker Screen Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Part Number||All models|
|Bearing Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Stock Status||Rich stock, guarantee quick delivery|
|Number of Row|
Neutral single box without any brand;
Customer’s special request is accepted
Product Description of Vibrating Screen Bearings
- Vibrating screen bearings are generally symmetrical spherical rollers and cylindrical rollers.
- Generally speaking, the dimensional tolerance is P6, and the running tolerance is P5. Tolerances are indeed fixed, but there are imperial and metric.
- Due to the high heat generation, a large gap should be selected. But this gap can be calculated, mainly considering the original gap, tolerance fit and temperature rise can be calculated.
- The application requirements of vibrating screen bearings are very high, and ordinary bearing steel materials are unacceptable. The cage is machined from brass and is guided by the outer ring, suitable for eccentric loads.
Application of Vibrating Screen Bearings
- Mainly used in mining vibration machinery equipment, vibrating screen machinery, vibration motor.
- Pneumatic tools, such as riveters, rock drills, wind shovels, etc.
- Electric tools, such as electric drills, electric saws, chain saws for forestry, grinders, polishers, sanders, tamping machines for road maintenance, etc.
- Diesel locomotives, ships, motorcycles and other means of transport.
- Agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, threshers, etc.
Cylindrical roller anti-seismic high-temperature bearings can be used in vibrating machines such as vibrating screens, vibrating mills, vibrating rollers, etc. The bearing not only has the advantages of large load capacity of double-row spherical roller bearings, but also has the characteristics of high limit speed of cylindrical roller bearings.
Spherical roller bearings have two rows of rollers, mainly bear the load of one diameter, and can also bear the axial load in any direction. With high radial load capacity, it is especially suitable for working under heavy load or vibration load, but it cannot bear pure axial load. The raceway of the outer ring of this type of bearing is spherical, so it has good centering performance and can compensate for concentricity errors.
Shipping & Package of Vibrating Screen Bearings
Shipping port: Qingdao/Tianjin
Supply Ability: 100,000 pieces per month
- Plastic bag + single box + carton + plywood pallet
- Neutral industrial packaging + neutral carton packaging + pallet
- According to customer requirements
Why choose us
- Sample requirements: Contact us via email or trade manager, we will send samples according to your requirements.
- World-class bearings: We provide customers with world-class quality domestically produced bearings.
- OEM or non-support bearings: As we have a wealth of knowledge and connections in the industry, we can easily meet any requirements for non-standard bearings.
- Outstanding quality of genuine products: The company has been proving that it provides 100% quality products with genuine intentions.
- After-sales service and technical assistance: The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance according to customer requirements and needs.
- Fast delivery: The company provides on-time delivery through its streamlined supply chain.
- Cost-saving: We provide long-life, anti-vibration, high-reliability bearings with high quality and better performance. This increases cost savings.
- Answer customers’ questions in time: We believe that if customers are satisfied, it proves our value.
Customers always get fast support.
Due to their internal design, ball bearings cannot usually be disassembled down to the component level; therefore, they cannot usually be refurbished.
Solid base shells are manufactured without cavities and fillers; they are stronger than hollow bases, and there are no traps for bacteria and fungi to grow. In the thermoplastic shell, the sturdy base will not break under steam or high-pressure washing. The hollow base saves material and weight to reduce costs. Some people use epoxy resin to backfill the hollow base to eliminate the trap of bacteria breeding, but this will not increase the strength, will cause the installation surface to be uneven, and water will seep between the shell and the filling material, causing cracking.
Use particularly thermally stable bearing rings, larger internal clearance (C4), specially selected lubricants that will not decompose at high temperatures, and zinc anodized flinger. There are two basic versions of our high temperature bearings. The suffix “C4HR5” represents the bearing that can withstand 400°F, and the suffix “C4HR23” represents the bearing that can withstand 450°F.
For critical applications such as pulp and paper processing, printing and packaging, material tearing can cause expensive downtime due to excessive torque and vibration.
The two biggest factors affecting the starting and running torque of the bearing are the seal design and lubricant selection. The shaft and bearing seat fit, component accuracy and surface finish, and retainer design also have some influence.
In higher speed applications, non-contact sealing devices are usually required to minimize operating torque and heat generation, so oil baffle rings and secondary sealing devices are usually required. Flowing oil lubrication systems are usually the best solution.
After proper installation, most seated bearings only need to be relubricated regularly with a small amount of grease and checked to ensure that they operate at low temperatures, quietness, and sufficient accuracy.
This depends on many factors, such as the application’s load conditions, operating speed, duty cycle, temperature, and operating environment. The technical information section of this website provides some basic information. Our engineers can help you determine more specific theoretical life calculations.
When noise and/or operating temperature increase or operating accuracy decreases, bearings should be replaced.
Lubricant of choice
Lubrication joint type or location
Sealing materials and design options
Dimensions, suitable for housing or insert
Fixing screw options
Paint the shell in any color
Too little or too much lubricant
Incorrect lubricant type
Poor bearing installation
Improper internal clearance
Excessive load and/or speed
Movement between mounting surfaces
The noise emitted by the bearing may be caused by a combination of one or more factors, such as insufficient working clearance, excessive working clearance, changes in working clearance due to temperature, damage to the contact area, contamination, inappropriate lubricants or The raceway is damaged.
Lubricants have five basic functions for bearings:
Reduce temperature rise
We do not recommend mixing grease. Mixing incompatible greases will cause the mixture to harden, preventing it from releasing any oil. Mixing incompatible greases can also soften the mixture, which releases all the oil. In either case, the mixture will not be able to properly lubricate the bearing. We strongly recommend using the same type of grease originally provided with the bearing.