Lubrication is an important part in the use of Timken bearing. Therefore, many people think that the more grease is used, the better the bearing. In fact, it is not. The For Timken Bearings amount of grease actually has a degree.
The general grease filling amount in Timken bearing can refer to the following principles:
(1) Generally, the bearing shall not be filled with lubricating grease, which can be installed to 1 / 2-3 / 4 of the whole space of the bearing cavity;
(2) 2 / 3-3 / 4 of the inner cavity space filled by the horizontal bearing;
(3) Vertically installed bearings fill 1 / 2 (upper side) and 3 / 4 (lower For Timken Bearings side) of the cavity space;
(4) In the environment prone to pollution, for low-speed or medium speed bearings, all the space in the bearings and bearing boxes shall be filled;
(5) Before the high-speed bearing is loaded with grease, the bearing shall be placed in high-quality For Timken Bearings lubricating oil, which is generally soaked in the base oil of the installed grease, so as to avoid burning out of the bearing due to insufficient lubricating grease on the friction surface during startup.
Timken bearing grease is usually expressed by apparent viscosity or similar viscosity. When describing the viscosity of grease, the For Timken Bearings temperature and shear speed must be indicated. Similar viscosity indexes can be used to control its low-temperature fluidity and pumpability.
is the low-temperature torque, that is, the degree to which the grease For Timken Bearings blocks the rotation of low-speed flow bearing at low temperature (- below 20 ° C). The Low-Temperature Torque of grease is expressed by the average value of starting torque and torque after rotating for 60mm.
The evaporation (degree) of Timken bearing grease indicates the degree of volatilization of grease oil when the grease is used for a long time under high temperature conditions. The smaller the evaporation, the better. The evaporation of grease mainly depends on the properties and fraction composition of lubricating oil.
Oxidation stability refers to the For Timken Bearings ability of lubricating grease to resist the action of heat and oxygen and keep its properties from permanent change when it is stored for a long time or used at high temperature for a long time. Due to oxidation, the content of free alkali is often reduced or the content of free organic acid is increased,
the dropping point is reduced, the appearance color is darker, there is a strange odor, the consistency, strength limit and similar viscosity are reduced, and corrosive products and substances that destroy the structure of lubricating grease are generated, resulting in the separation of soap and oil. Therefore, in the long-term storage of lubricating grease,
it should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment to prevent sunlight exposure, and the changes of free alkali or free organic acid, For Timken Bearings corrosivity and other items should be checked regularly to ensure its quality and performance.